Harrison

Do you wonder what your community does to be kind to each other? Help each other? Show Acts of Kindness? Look at what other communities are doing, and see how you can support yours in innovative and useful ways.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Could I have this dance by Anne Murray

A beautiful, beautiful love song by Anne Murray.


Some quotes worth thinking about -^^-

*Other men said they have seen angels,
But I have seen thee
And thou art enough.
~ by G. Moore ~

*What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

*I'd like to run away
From you,
But if you didn't come
And find me ...
I would die.
~ by Shirley Bassey ~

*Deep in my heart I'm concealing things that I'm longing to say. Scared to confess what I'm feeling - frightened you'll slip away.
from the movie Evita

*There are Many things that I would Like to say to you But I Don't know How.
from the song Wonderwall

*I hope you don't mind,
I hope you don't mind,
that I put into words,
how wonderful life is,
now you're in the world.
-- Elton John, "Your Song"

*You KNOW you're in love when you're on YouTube looking for Love Sngs! lol

And... on the other side of the coin:-

*Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.

*Don't cry over anyone who won't cry over you.

*The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love,
love somebody else.

*What do you do when the only person who can
make you stop crying is the
person who made you cry?

*Nobody is perfect until you fall in love with them.

No comments: