Harrison

Do you wonder what your community does to be kind to each other? Help each other? Show Acts of Kindness? Look at what other communities are doing, and see how you can support yours in innovative and useful ways.

Friday, February 20, 2009

The Original Gratitude Dance! (www.TheGratiDudes.com)

We started the Gratitude Dance out of moment of celebration at a coffee shop in Victoria, BC while writing our book on Manifesting Awesomeness. Out of this little jig came the idea to film it and put it on Youtube. Little did we know that it was just the beginning of our journey of understanding the power of gratitude and the power it has had on our lives.

http://www.theGratiDudes.com

We are Matthew Ashdown and Brad Morris, known globally as "The GratiDudes" (www.theGratiDudes.com)...thanks to a guy who gifted us with this name. We are the originators of the silly Gratitude Dance that's spreading across the world!


Be grateful and have some fun.

Every morning when you wake up, follow this three step process:

#1. Write down what you're grateful for at that moment.
#2. Watch the Video
#3. DO THE DANCE!

Spread the dance to everyone you know and care about, just by clicking on the "SHARE" button below the video.

I'm so happy and grateful for...
My Friends and Family, music, the Ocean, every penny I have, Law of Attraction, a wonderful world of opportunities, dancing, delicious food, the roof over my head, my health, my freedom, my talents and gifts, the Sun, Moon and the Stars, LOVE, the experiences that make me who I am, Learning new things, my bright future, Peace, Magic, Giving and Receiving, Energy, my Life, Rain Forests, Meditation, the Universe, Hugs and Kisses, my Coaches and Mentors, ME, books, computers, wisdom, smiling, entertainment, Planet Earth, and the Gratitude Dance!

No comments: