Harrison

Do you wonder what your community does to be kind to each other? Help each other? Show Acts of Kindness? Look at what other communities are doing, and see how you can support yours in innovative and useful ways.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Peace Today Movie http://www.MakeADifference.com/movies

Peace is the promise I make today
There's nothing greater for me to say
Than to lay down my fears
Lay down unhappiness
And surrender to
The peace I choose today

Peace is the gift that I give today
No easy shortcut, Peace is the way
I will lay down my pride
Lay down self-righteousness
And surrender to
The peace I choose today

My all, I give My love for all

Peace is the reason we're here today
No accident, we've been by name
Called to lay down our lives
Stand up for greater good
And surrender to the peace we choose today

Peace, we choose - today
Peace, we bring - today
Peace, we live oh-today

Peace today

No comments: