Harrison

Do you wonder what your community does to be kind to each other? Help each other? Show Acts of Kindness? Look at what other communities are doing, and see how you can support yours in innovative and useful ways.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Janet's Creations "Make Me A Butterfly"- Amy Barbera

Although I only heard recently of your loss, My heart is reaching out to you, For what you’re going through; I can’t comprehend just how sad you must feel. For the loss of someone you love. This sorrowful time must still feel unreal. And you’re looking for strength from above. I hope, from my heart, that your pain will... decrease, That your spirit will gain strength again, And I pray that your faith will create inner peace. And that God will send blessings--Amen. Till then, if you need me to lighten your load, I’m waiting to come to your aid. Just call on me, and I’ll walk down that road, Until the dark times start to fade. Deep condolences ~❤*'*✿♪♫♬❀❤~
Janet Ann Winn

No comments: