Harrison

Do you wonder what your community does to be kind to each other? Help each other? Show Acts of Kindness? Look at what other communities are doing, and see how you can support yours in innovative and useful ways.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

I Love You --God

I got this off a teaching DVD from Joyce Meyer Ministries. There was no warning about piracy and the DVD was not encrypted, so I think that this is a message that Joyce Meyer Ministries would want anybody to hear, even on YouTube. The first time I saw it, I imagined God was saying these words directly to me, and tears streamed down my face as I let it sink in. It still gives me goosebumps every time I watch it.

1 comment:

Unity of the Ozarks said...

Please tell me how to find this DVD. What is the name of it, and where can I buy it? Omcindy@aol.com